I Just Watched...Skyline

Well its 6am and I still cant sleep. But I just Watched Skyline...and really wish i had not wasted the energy to try to understand why i had thought it would be good. I was so pumped to see this but in retrospect that was a terrible choice. This movie is the new standard for Michael Bay films absolutely terrible story with amazing cg.

My jaw actually dropped at parts from the sheer stupidness of the plot, the horrendous acting and just every thing that would of made this cool for me was ruined. So the previous movie i watched monsters was produced for half a million dollars and turned out absolutely amazing. This film took half a million dollars to shoot (most of which i assume was to rent fancy cars like ferraris and bentleys) and 10 MILLION DOLLARS for computer graphics.

Im betting they spent 50 dollars in total coming up with the story and I really wish this hour and a half movie would of been about this picture of the Los Angeles skyline.


and not this...




DO NOT EVER SEE THIS MOVIE EVER!

0/10

4 comments:

tigey said...

Hmmm, ok, thanks for the warning

Classically Trained Nub said...

Yeah, I heard nothing but bad things about this movie, so I avoided it like the plague.

Jimmy Fungus said...

Ok, I have crossed it off my must-see list.

Stuck In Syndey said...

they spent 50 dollars in total coming up with the story

cracking myself

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...