I Just Watched...Monsters

So in my second movie of my early morning movie marathon caused by sleeping all day... I watched Monsters. And my mind is blown. Its basically Clover field meets Lost in Translation meets District 9. I love independent films and i dont want to reveal much about this but basically in the story a probe finds life falls to earth and infects mexico with life from another world. the entire area is quarantined off with giant walls to keep these new life forms from infecting the rest of the country.

Two people have to cross it while avoiding 150 foot aliens. it sounds cheesy but its amazing. this is among my new top ten films of all time and i very much suggest everyone drop what they are doing and check it out!


15/10

now on to skyline!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...