I Just watched...Winnebago Man

I just watched Winnebago Man, a hilarious doc following the re discovery of the angriest man in the world Jack Rebney. I laughed my ass off at the original clips of him from the 70s but was this feature doc able to rub my funny bone the same way? Find out after the break!



Jack Rebney is the most famous man you have never heard of, This may seem a bit perplexing but it’s the tag line of this film and looking back now its perfectly true. Back in the 70s Winnebago decided to commission some upgraded ads for its line of RVs and the man to star in these was none other than Jack Rebney. This wouldn’t be interesting at all if not for some of the constant screw ups Jack had and how progressively angry he got with every single fuck up thus being dubbed the angriest man alive.

When this was discovered in the early 90s it became a viral hit, but no one knew who this man was until Ben Steinbauer went out and rediscovered him living by himself on the top of a mountain. The angriest man alive now was peaceful and calm, or so he tried to display until the anger bubbled over and audiences once again got to hear from the angriest man alive.

I searched for this doc for so long after seeing the Internet clip and was glad that I did. Overall this is a pretty good doc, mad kudos to the voice-overs, I think it might be Ben talking, hes’ got a pretty nice voice. Any who if you can find this gem def check it out :D



Theater: Yes
Download: Yes
Stream: Yes
Buy: Yes
Pass: No
8/10

17 comments:

Jessy said...

Thanks, love it.

ExoticBlogger said...

lol good movie

Unknown said...

yeah this is a good one

Morde said...

Haha so angry. Thats perfect.

pezasied said...

lol this is awesome, he gets so pissed off

Unknown said...

lol wow i doubt i can get it anywhere here

Mike said...

Why is he so angry, lol

tigey said...

winnebago man, mmm sounds interesting

Remi said...

Retro... Old movie, but I will watch it when I'm in the mood.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!

John said...

I love documentaries, I'll check this one out :)

Ingönyama said...

awesome, thank you

DynamiteGanja said...

Haha it looks funny I'll check it out.

cool_cicler said...

This flick is an instant classic!

Brandon Sample said...

whyd they hire this guy?

Rick said...

I am actually LMFAO.

Ares said...

Wow I had no idea there was a film for this dude !

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...