Question of the day: Taxi!

Alright so last night coming back from downtown me and my friend hailed down a cab to get to my place. Little did we know that it would be a crazy ten minutes filled with thrills chills and spills and to find out what happened just click after the break! 




Alright so this driver clearly was a little crazy in the head as he kept yelling to the left to the left to the left when we first got in. behind us we saw an ambulance after a bit, but instead of pulling over to the side like most people he gunned it out running the ambulance and running several yellows to get it until we finally hit a red at which point he decided now was the time to pull to the side. However just as the emergency vehicle passed the taxi the light turned green and this guy decided to follow two car lengths behind it all the time while giggling and just being crazy. We made it back in half the time it usually takes and didn't die it was a solid night which brings up the question...

What is the craziest thing ever to happen to you in a vehicle?

Answer now and you might win!


10 comments:

BEN said...

i seldom use taxi though, so i dont have any particular interestig experience.. :P
$upported! return favour! :D
thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

a hummer taxi in dubai

Fishy Corporation said...

I lost control and fliped on a field running 100 mph. I made it pretty good, just a few broken ribs and a concussion but the car was a wreck.

Montana said...

Okay, so basically there was this white taxi driver, and we were going through the bad (ghetto) part of town, and all of the sudden this black guy jaywalks in front of us. No big deal, right? But all of the sudden the driver goes on this rampage about how "n" words are scum of the earth, all the way to my destination. Needless to say, i didn't tip him.

Erika said...

I remember I told a crazy taxi driver in Turkey once that he drove like Michael Schumacher. He took it as a compliment, thanked me, then drove even crazier. XD

G said...

I bet he was play GTA before going to work

Anonymous said...

lol @ Erika's comment

izzfoshizzz said...

your story tops any i could ever think of

Unknown said...

Taxi cabs are so crazy... but at least you got where you were going. And fast.

Kidefence said...

I remember getting in the car with my brother's best friend.

I found out exactly 3 seconds later why he was my brothers best friends.

I swear to Dietys, we left skidmarks on the fucking freeway. He cut off a fucking ambulance from three lanes to his right to get off an exit. I was pretty sure I was gonna die.

Then we didn't die.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...