Saturday Evening

Alright been a long time since ive been able to sit down and collect my thoughts. Been a constant flurry of sets and shots and lights, cameras, fast food, long hours and confined spaces. Most of the the last two weeks have been in the same small apartment in downtown windsor, in fact, the last three productions I've crewed on have  been in these small rooms and I can completely say that I'm sick and tired of these rooms. Luckily today was the last day of that :D
Mike Faul on guitar and Me singing.
Last night Derrick O'Toole's Fantastical Musical Journey Machine played a couple songs instead of our friends Perpetuate and like any show was great to be on stage. Our raptor helmets were the talk of the town and were loved by all. heres a quick pic of me in the middle of the action. I will note that my shirt was a present given to me right before I went on stage and I'm well aware of how small it is :P


Tomorrow we move to a scrap yard down on the river front. It should be an interesting outdoor shoot and today I'm quite happy that we arn't starting at eight am like the last couple days. Any who I get to get a decent number of hours of sleep tonight so tomorrow wont be as bad...unless we run out of coffee and in that case i'm certainly fucked.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the raptor heads!

izzfoshizzz said...

LOL miss

tracirz said...

Yeah, those raptor heads are pretty awesome =D

Adam said...

Love the poster!

Fix PC Games Admin said...

I lol'd at last pic :D

Smikey said...

Best show ever..so far

Samuel said...

I took that shot :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...