Studying in the Library

Well ladies and gentlemen. the projects are almost over which means that it's now time for exams to begin! If you are like me in a post secondary institution then I don't need to tell you that the next couple weeks are going to be filled with hours spent cramming in an entire semesters worth of content into your brain. 

This year surprisingly, every one of my classes has an exam which for me could be a problem as i has a serious studying condition: I barely study. Through my my educational career the end studying part has always been a challenge for me and i have to sit myself down and unplug every source of distraction to get just a couple minutes of review in.

Right now im sitting in the University of Windsors Library for the first time in my three years of education here studying. Its large bland and boring, perfect for studying. Fun fact the University of Windsors Library and Law Library are rated in the top three in all of Canada. see look at that im already learning lol

anywho i have to get back to looking up stuff about my nature documentary class but dont worry little birds ill feed you with this!

13 comments:

Gimmedis said...

The library is def. one of my favorite places to go and get lost in places only imaginable. =] following!

Morde said...

I suffer from the same condition as you do by barely studying. All nighters are my only cure 1 day before the test

Unknown said...

i only use online librarys ;_;

Anonymous said...

Library is TOO quiet, I get nervous and think "what if I am irritating the people studying?" and then I can't concentrate

Unknown said...

dont fuck with an ostrich

Kidefence said...

Study hard.

Do well.

Keep effing studying you wanker.

John said...

LOL FUCK DA POLICE!

Admin said...

I like studying in the library as well. Calm.

Erika said...

Good luck with all your exams!

Don't spend too long in the library, you WILL go crazy....

Entry Level Translator said...

Fuck da police indeed. I used to go to the library a lot, but I think I'm more relaxed at someone's place.

taio said...

excelent

Suzana said...

Full time may be two or three courses, I'm not sure.

I just noticed that there is a DOFMJM blog!!!!

for all those that are reading this comment, check it out:
http://dofmjm.blogspot.com/

Rolo said...

loved going to the library while i attended university. just a quiet place to use the comp. while people trying to do actual work got pissed off that there wasn't a single open terminal.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...