Arrested Development

Well over the past couple weeks ive spent many twenty minute segments re watching the hit show Arrested Development. I used to love this show back when it aired on CBC and still continue to love it. If you have never seen or heard of this show, ill sum it up. Basically its one of the most well written comedies which like Firefly failed to catch on with viewers successfully until they were off the air. Both happen to be from fox and both were in the wrong time slots at the wrong time. Arrested development has a amazing cast, famous guest stars and an amazing script; it's a treat and is on Netflix so everyone should at least watch a couple episodes. :D



heres a treat for those who love it

9 comments:

ExoticBlogger said...

haha funny photo

Fishy Corporation said...

Arrested Development is pretty good yeah, nice picture haha! :D

Melanie said...

agree, agree, agree! love the photo!

tigey said...

Never heard about it, but I see that actor I like, I will check out first few episodes

BennyBeatz said...

haha love the photo man, keep it up!

Danny Murphy said...

Haha great picture

Fix PC Games Admin said...

I've got Arrested Development on my "to watch" list and I still can't make time for it but you gave me reason to watch it thanks

tracirz said...

I <3 Arrested Development! I think they were thinking of making a movie? Or something? *Google* Oh, yep! Should be released by next year! Sweet!! =D

Bryon said...

I heard they were going to make a movie too, but I don’t know if it’s confirmed. I need to look on IMDb since they usually know these things. I couldn’t watch the first episode on dishonline.com yesterday because it was down, but I watched it today and I think it’s the best episode yet. It really made me feel sympathetic for the characters and more invested in the show overall. Now I see what people were talking about all these years. I got hooked on “American Dad” on dishonline.com too and even though I’m an employee I didn’t realize there are free movies to watch too. They say you learn something new every day.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...