Some of my favourite first world problems.

Just imagine what poor people without food in Africa would think of us complaining about stuff like this..

Last night I had too many blankets on my bed and woke up really fucking sweaty


I bent my spoon while scooping very cold ice cream.

I decided not to eat breakfast and just drank a bunch of expensive coffee instead. Now I have a stomach ache.

I cannot type exclamation marks without putting down my coffee.

My steak is too big for my plate so I have to eat one half then go back for the other.

whats your favourite 1st world problem that bothers you?

7 comments:

minecraft129 said...

Haha I know about the coffee one, It use to happen to me all the time :P

A Beer for the Shower said...

A girl actually posted this on facebook:

"Gawd, I'm trying to study but the maid is making so much noise vacuuming. FML."

Yeah, I hate when other people do my chores for me. Life must be hard for you.

Athanasian Complexio said...

My car is too slow.

I don't even have one and gotta move around by bike so when I hear people complaining about how their car is such an inconvenience to travel in, it makes me rage.

Barbeque said...

I cannot start reviewing my studies untill my tummie's full and I've finished dailies in WoW...

Stuck In Syndey said...

i really hate having to line up in the dole office with the africans, asians, adiicts and aborigines just to get my free money lol joke

Sentient Object said...

I always think about that. The most irritating thing in my life would be a luxury to almost any 3rd world child.

Alpha said...

Gotta help yourself before you can help others.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...