I Just watched...Super 8 (kinda)

Kay so first shot is in a factory and a worker takes down the numbers from a couple years without an accident. Then we see a kid sitting alone on a swing set in the middle of winter. Then the projector shut off and wouldn't turn back on so we got two free movie tickets each. Overall not a deep plot but whatever. Kay so technical difficulties are a part of every part of life and occasionally when you go to pay to see a movie something fucks up and your experience is ruined. fortunately for me this happened within the first three minutes of the film but i remember the last time a film fucked up for me was Spider Man 2 when they showed the last ten minutes of the film at the beginning...yeah kinda rude. But anyways the staff made it right and hopefully later this week ill have an actual review.

Share your mix ups at the theatre below :D

8 comments:

Douglas said...

That sucks. I don't think I've ever had such a thing happen at the cinema. Guess I'm lucky.

LoneIslander said...

We're thinking of seeing it this weekend.

Melanie said...

At least you get a free movie out of it...

Nom de Plume said...

Ah I hate when that happens,

Unknown said...

I just watched the new X-Men movie last week and it started 10 minutes late, and the lights didn't go off for the first 15mins of the movie lol

AllenTesch said...

How would you rate the opening credits?

Alpha said...

Two free tickets, not bad.

evldmn said...

Was it nice, I'm gonna watch it, especially after the portal2 ad.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...