Eating out

In the past six months Ive eaten more fast food than I have in the rest of my live combined. This has resulted in my belly becoming not as trim as it once was and until now I haven't really had a reason to change. Then I saw this infochart. currently im a skinny guy who might be entering the fit category, which displeases me greatly. I am making it my mission not to have fast food for the rest of june and then have it once a month after that! I encourage all of you to join me eating healthy and feeling great!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try not to have fast food for... a week.

Doc_Waffles said...

I try not to eat a lot of it but after a day of work sometimes I just don't wanna cook.

LoneIslander said...

I hate subway and McDonalds. I'll take sonic any day.

TIMMYTHEROBOT said...

Interesting graphic. I never really have fast food but I do eat out quite often, try to eat healthy local foods though.

DisposedCheese said...

But it's sooo gooood.

Beer Blog Barry said...

Interesting picture, seems like McDonalds dominates

Lt Nite said...

Not gonna lie, I eat A LOT of fast food. That damn value menu, so much food, so cheap, so bad for you.

rakoth said...

Damn I love fast food, is more like an addiction :P

supearmy said...

This is why I'm trying to cut back, hard to do when I work at a pizza place though

Melanie said...

Other than the grease fest I had today, I really have not had fast food in a long time...could have something to do with my weight loss. just a theory.

Douglas said...

I don't eat a lot of fast food, but I still can't help but feel worried when I look at this image.

Bob said...

Now I want to go to McDonalds, after seeing that chart! :P I love the chicken mcnuggets there and the mcflurries, mmm...

Quwel said...

wow the differences between the first 3 body type groups is so small!

speakers4u said...

love me some kfc

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...