I just Watched...A brand new rating system!

With my new reviews I’m going to institute an improved rating system for my movies but I’m also going to suggest how you watch it.

Theater:
Buy:
Download:
Stream:
Pass:
Score:


Theater for something you should check out if its still in theaters because it’s incredible and to wait until its out or a good quality is available really is a crime (Avatar.) Buy if you should pick up the Blue Ray or DVD when its available as the movie is good and special features included would defiantly be enjoyed (Robin Hood), Download to torrent when at least a TS version is available for movies where movie quality is not important or doesn’t affect the quality of the film. Stream if you should wait until its not worth to buy or rent but instead watch it on Apple TV, or Netflix.

Furthermore I have a final say as to if it’s a pass just incase I wasted my time to save yours.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...