ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
Wifihighfive
A punch in the face of what I think
Home
IMG_2072
at
2:24 PM
IMG_2072
, a photo by
Wifihighfive
on Flickr.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Real life Peoples
About Me
Derrick O
I'm a 3rd year communications student at the University of Windsor. I'm in the advance program there and enjoy making movies, watching movies, playing music, listening to music, playing halo and having a good time.
View my complete profile
facebook
Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(2)
Epic day in london
IMG_2072
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(17)
►
2011
(689)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(48)
►
August
(57)
►
July
(63)
►
June
(105)
►
May
(101)
►
April
(70)
►
March
(75)
►
February
(69)
►
January
(60)
►
2010
(97)
►
December
(50)
►
November
(45)
►
October
(2)
Popular Posts
OMG IT'S THE EYES
I Just cant look in the eyes
VERY badass
God Speed Steve
Like the rest of the internet and the world im still reeling from the news that apple guru Steve Jobs has died. Only now is his full effect ...
All my friends are dead
sex verses cell phones which would you choose
Derrick O'Toole. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment