ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
Wifihighfive
A punch in the face of what I think
Home
neat
at
9:29 PM
1 comments:
Major Mack
said...
man, these guys know how to party!
November 15, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Real life Peoples
About Me
Derrick O
I'm a 3rd year communications student at the University of Windsor. I'm in the advance program there and enjoy making movies, watching movies, playing music, listening to music, playing halo and having a good time.
View my complete profile
facebook
Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(17)
▼
2011
(689)
►
December
(11)
▼
November
(11)
AWWWWWWW
Rubrics Cube
catvertising
My Photography 2
7 sins
neat
want to make your mind spin
I just watched: Blue Valentine
just crossed 100,000 views!
My Photography 1
cool
►
October
(19)
►
September
(48)
►
August
(57)
►
July
(63)
►
June
(105)
►
May
(101)
►
April
(70)
►
March
(75)
►
February
(69)
►
January
(60)
►
2010
(97)
►
December
(50)
►
November
(45)
►
October
(2)
Popular Posts
OMG IT'S THE EYES
I Just cant look in the eyes
VERY badass
America land of the Weather babes
Weather is much more interesting when the person talking about it is hot. Take a look after the break for some info about this tantalizing s...
sex verses cell phones which would you choose
God Speed Steve
Like the rest of the internet and the world im still reeling from the news that apple guru Steve Jobs has died. Only now is his full effect ...
Derrick O'Toole. Powered by
Blogger
.
1 comments:
man, these guys know how to party!
Post a Comment