ir a principal
|
Ir a lateral
Wifihighfive
A punch in the face of what I think
Home
Hello...
at
3:52 AM
2 comments:
Rawr
said...
cute girl in this video :D
October 1, 2011 at 5:11 AM
Alpha
said...
Creeper
October 2, 2011 at 6:47 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Real life Peoples
About Me
Derrick O
I'm a 3rd year communications student at the University of Windsor. I'm in the advance program there and enjoy making movies, watching movies, playing music, listening to music, playing halo and having a good time.
View my complete profile
facebook
Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(17)
▼
2011
(689)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(19)
I need six other white nerds with glasses
Best commercial ever
Community Bingo
here is a screen shot from my main monitor. I de...
My next film
party invite
Kick ass walking music
lololol
its true
my favourite part of this movie
Thats how you do it
Honk War
awesome dubstep juggling
God Speed Steve
Self Portrait
Fair enough
Deal with it
Education Is Key: 10 incredible education facts in...
Hello...
►
September
(48)
►
August
(57)
►
July
(63)
►
June
(105)
►
May
(101)
►
April
(70)
►
March
(75)
►
February
(69)
►
January
(60)
►
2010
(97)
►
December
(50)
►
November
(45)
►
October
(2)
Popular Posts
OMG IT'S THE EYES
I Just cant look in the eyes
VERY badass
God Speed Steve
Like the rest of the internet and the world im still reeling from the news that apple guru Steve Jobs has died. Only now is his full effect ...
All my friends are dead
sex verses cell phones which would you choose
Derrick O'Toole. Powered by
Blogger
.
2 comments:
cute girl in this video :D
Creeper
Post a Comment